After creating an account and logging in you can recharge it by clicking (on the upper left).
Individual Account Pricing
182 days: $14.56 US
365 days: $21.90 US
720 days: $36.00 US
Terms: Immediate payment via PayPal.
Refunds: Subscription periods are final, no refunds.
Group Account Pricing
182 days: $99 US
365 days: $178.85 US
730 days: $321.20 US
Terms: You supply a purchase order to create an invoice. We expect payment in 30 days.
Features subject to in-app pricing: GHS Data Sheet generation
• You have done more for the advancement of ceramic knowledge than anyone I can think of. Thanks again! The information you provide and the work you have done is invaluable. I can't tell you how many problems I have solved because of insight and the reference library! Thanks again for all of the help you have provided.
• I am a production potter and I have been using your website for information, and I have made many improvements from articles posted on this site.
• I have longed admired your website, and everything you've contributed to better understanding ceramic technology.
• I just want to thank you for this most interesting and informative article. I just did a general search for the compatibility of a stoneware glaze on porcelain, and your page came up! Wow! what a mine of information and just what I needed as I was also looking for a slip recipe for my students.
• Your site is great! It is so good to have your site as I venture into making my food-safe glazes. I live in São Paulo, Brazil, so the raw materials here naturally can be very different from the ones in most of the books and websites, as we don't have much of that available here. So your site is the only that I have found so far that is really helpful if you want to start from scratch, so thank you! Its like my dream as a potter to make beautiful, lasting and safe ware so your website and insight-live are invaluable sources of information for me. I am so glad to be able to work with this! I really admire your work and tell my students about your website. Here in Brazil, studio ceramics is not a very developed area. Many people don not even know/care about being precise and knowledgable about safety with glazes. So your website is like an oasis in the tropical desert.