After creating an account and logging in you can recharge it by clicking (on the upper left).
Individual Account Pricing
182 days: $14.56 US
365 days: $21.90 US
720 days: $36.00 US
Terms: Immediate payment via PayPal.
Refunds: Subscription periods are final, no refunds.
Group Account Pricing
182 days: $99 US
365 days: $178.85 US
730 days: $321.20 US
Terms: You supply a purchase order to create an invoice. We expect payment in 30 days.
Features subject to in-app pricing: GHS Data Sheet generation
• I have everything hand written in my notes from my glaze void, but obviously, is not searchable. It's great what you've done.
• I wish to thank you for letting people like me use the information you have on the endless glaze articles you do, for free. Yes I am embarrassed not contributing but sadly currency exchange rates makes payment at the moment way out of my league. However, should you prefer I don't use your amazing site please let me know. Again my thanks for the glaze education I am getting from you.
• Thank you very much for your website, as a amateur Potter I find it an incredibly useful source of information about all kinds of things pottery related and when I'm trying to make glazes for example I will often refer to your website for guidance.
• I join others (I'm sure) in thanking Tony for the incredible resource that is the digital fire library, and for the insight glaze calculation software and now website. Not a week goes by when I don't use all three of them and usually quite extensively.
• This article was very interesting and prompted me to write to thank you for the fantastic resources of DigitalFire and Insight-Live. I'm a fairly new potter---both to the craft and glaze chemistry---and your scientific approach is an absolute treat compared to vague advice often trafficked outside of industry. Furthermore, Insight is a wonderfully powerful tool which has defined how I approach testing and analysis of clay and glazes. It's incredibly refreshing to have information usually buried under the expense and jargon of industry journals and textbooks freely available.